去商场购物英文口语对话

人气:299 ℃/2024-03-20 23:55:32
【导读】 去商场购物英文口语对话,下面是小编为你收集整理的,希望对你有帮助!小学英语对话课语篇教学可以通过丰富对话情境,完善语篇内容;巧设对话问题,把握语篇内涵;挖掘对话主旨,提升语篇价值,这些策略提升英语课堂教学效果。小编精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!1收银员:Do you ...

小学英语对话课语篇教学可以通过丰富对话情境,完善语篇内容;巧设对话问题,把握语篇内涵;挖掘对话主旨,提升语篇价值,这些策略提升英语课堂教学效果。小编精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!

1

收银员:Do you want plastic bags? It’s about 1 yuan.

您需要塑胶袋么?大约需要1元钱。

顾客:Yes we do.

是的,我们需要。

收银员:It should be about ninety yuan all together.

这些共需要90元

cash or card?

现金还是刷卡?

Please swipe the card.

请刷卡。

Just enter the password.

请输入密码。

sign here please.

请在这里签字。

2

Louise: Hey, Julia … Look at those desserts! How about baking some cookies today?嘿,茱莉亚。。。看那边的甜品!今天烤一些饼干怎么样?

Julia: Hmm … Yeah, that's a great idea! While we're here, let’s pick up the ingredients.嗯。。。好的,好主意。既然到这儿了,我们就买些材料吧、

Julia: OK, what do we need?好的,我们需要什么?

Louise: The recipe calls for flour, sugar and butter. Oh, and we also need eggs and chocolate chips.食谱上说需要面粉, 糖和黄油。哦,我们还要买鸡蛋和巧克力豆。

Julia: Why don't you get the dairy ingredients? You'll find those in the refrigerated section in the back of the store. I'll get the dry ingredients — they're in aisle10.要不你去买乳制品?在超市的后面冰柜区你能找到的。我去干货材料区,10通道那里。

Louise: Great! Let's meet at the checkout.太好了。我们在收银台见。

Julia: OK. See you there.好的,收银台见。

3

Stocker: Can I help you find something?

上货工人: 你在找什么,我能帮忙吗?

Meg: Yes, I'm looking for coffee.

梅格: 好,我在找咖啡。

Stocker: That's on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is.

上货工人: 咖啡在三号走道。我带你过去吧。

Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I don't see the Jitters brand that I normally buy.

梅格: 谢谢。嗯,我没看到我平常买的 Jitters 牌咖啡。

Stocker: It looks like we're out of stock. We should get another shipment next week.

上货工人 :看起来已经脱销了。下星期我们应该会再进货。

Meg: Okay, I'll check back. I'm also looking for the Fructose brand soda, but I didn't see it in the soda aisle.

梅格: 好吧,我回头再买。我还要买 Fructose 牌的汽水,但在汽水区我并没有看见这个牌子。

Stocker: I'm afraid that's been discontinued. Their parent company no longer makes soda.

上货工人: 恐怕已经停止销售了。他们总公司不再生产汽水了。

M eg: Really? I love Fructose soda. How about the Mushy brand bread? I didn't see it when I checked the bread aisle.

梅格: 真的吗?我爱喝 Fructose 汽水。那么 Mushy 牌的面包呢?刚才在面包区我也没有看见它。

Stocker: We no longer stock the Mushy brand. There were so quality control issues at the company, so we've pulled all of their products from the shelves. Can I help you find anything else?

上货工人: 我们不再进 Mushy 牌面包的货了。这个公司出现了质量问题,所以我们将他们所有的商品都下架了。还有什么需要我帮您找的吗?

Meg: No, I guess I'll just have to try some new brands. Oh, yes, do you carry Worm organic apples?

梅格: 不了,我想我不得不尝试一些新品牌了。啊,你们有 Worm 牌的有机苹果吗?

Stocker: We normally do, but they're out of season right now. We won't have any until early summer.

上货工人: 平常有,但现在已不是产这种苹果的季节了。直到夏初才会有货。

Meg: All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it. I guess I'm going home empty-handed.

梅格: 今天出来购物,一点成绩都没有。我想我要空手回家了。

Stocker: We do have chocolate cakes and cookies on sale.

上货工人: 我们店里的巧克力蛋糕和饼干正在促销。

Meg: I'm there!

梅格: 我就在这里!

Copyright © 2008-2024 蜗牛素材网 All Rights Reserved
一个致力于分享各种行业知识与经验、学习资源交流平台,知识让你的眼界更宽广!