冰河世纪1台词|冰河世纪台词

人气:310 ℃/2024-05-05 22:17:27
【导读】 冰河世纪1台词|冰河世纪台词,下面是小编为你收集整理的,希望对你有帮助!冰河世纪2 台词嘿!好消息!我找到一条近路!Great news. I found a shortcut.什么近路?就是走着要比走长路快- What do you mean, shortcut?- I...

冰河世纪2 台词

嘿!好消息!我找到一条近路!

Great news. I found a shortcut.

什么近路?就是走着要比走长路快

- What do you mean, shortcut?- I mean faster than the long way around.

噢!我知道什么叫“近路”!

I know what a shortcut is.

我们穿过去就能比人类先到“冰川道”不然就会错过他们

Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss "em. 穿过那儿?你把我当什么了?

Through there? What do you take me for?

明天这个时候你…就可以自由了

This time tomorrow,you could be a free mammoth.

或继续做保姆玩“躲躲猫”我是不会腻的

Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.

伙计们,瞧这个

Guys. Guys. Check this out.

不,谢谢,我想活命

No, thanks. I choose life.

那我建议你最好还是走近路

Then I suggest you take the shortcut.

你在威胁我吗?走,树懒!

- Are you threatening me?- Move, sloth!

好样的,老虎

Way to go, tiger

好吧,那就走近路吧

OK, I vote shortcut.

好了,伙计们,都跟紧些这儿很容易走丢

Guys, stick together.It"s easy to get lost in here

你跟上,行不行?看住一个宝宝已经够难的了

Will you keep up, please?Hard enough to keep track of one baby.

我…抓住你了

I gotcha.

船长,前方有冰山!

Captain, iceberg ahead.

不,没事的,没事的瞧,老虎和羚羊在做游戏

No, it"s OK, it"s OK. Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope. 瞧,曼尼,一头毛象噢,我可真兴奋

- Look, Manny, a mammoth.- Somebody pinch me.

噢,他有家庭

And he"s got a family.

他很幸福瞧,他在陪孩子玩

And he"s happy.Look, he"s playing with his kid.

瞧,曼尼,这就是你的问题毛象应该象他们那样

See? That"s your problem.That"s what mammoths are supposed to do.

噢,快瞧啊

Would you look at that.

老虎没带错路这是“半峰山”

The tiger actually did it. There"s Half Peak.

我真不该怀疑你你听见吗,小家伙?

- How could I ever have doubted you?- Did you hear that, little fella?

你快到家了

You"re almost home.

我的脚在冒汗你身体每出现一个反应

- My feet are sweating.- Do we need a news flash

我们都得发布新闻?他要我们注意他

- every time your body does something?- lgnore him

可你原地不动!

I would if you were moving.

哇,但愿我也能跳成全你了!

- I wish I could jump like that.- Wish granted.

曼尼,你没事吧?求你说点什么,什么都行

Manny, Manny, Manny, you OK?Come on, come on, say something. Anything. 你冒死…救了我的命

You could have died, trying to save me.

大家是一个集体

That"s what you do in a herd.

得互相照顾

You look out for each other.

不知你们怎么想,可我觉得我们这“集体”是最怪的

I don"t know about you guys,but we are the weirdest herd I"ve ever seen.

我的爪子都快等不及要撕烂那毛象了!

I can"t wait to getmy claws in that mammoth.

谁都不能碰那毛象除非我先得到…孩子!

No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby.

首先,我要把那毛象撕开扯烂

First, I"ll slice its hindquarters into sections.

把白色肉放一堆,深色…嘿,别再说了!我饿坏了!

- I"ll put the white meat in one pile and...- Knock it off. I"m starving.

警告过你了,别再说了!省点力气吧!

- I told you to knock it off.- Save your energy.

要杀毛象谈何容易

Mammoths don"t go down easy.

首先,得把他逼上死角

First, you have to force it into a corner.

切断他的退路等你们三个把他困住

Cut off its retreat.And when you three have it trapped,

伙计们,别让孩子吹着风!

Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind.

还有多远?三英里

- How much further?- Three miles.

我累坏了,我们早上能到

I"m beat. We"ll get there in the morning.

你在干嘛?我让树懒…名垂千古

- What are you doing?- I"m putting sloths on the map.

那得画得现实点画他在睡觉

Why don"t you make it realistic and draw him lying down?

好极了哈!我真笑不出来

- Perfect.- I forgot how to laugh.

我是个天才

I"m a genius.

从现在起,你们得称呼我“希德-火焰之王”

From now on you"ll have torefer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.

嘿,火焰之王,你尾巴着火了

Lord of the Flame, your tail"s on fire

“摸我你是死定之王”

Lord of "Touch Me and You"re Dead".

我是说着玩的你这没头脑的

I"m just kidding, you little knucklehead.

嘿,小俩口

Lovebirds.

过来,小家伙过来,你这小虫虫

Come here, you little biped.Come here, you little wormy-worm.

好了,过来该睡了,肉团儿

All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy.

他对孩子就是亲

Look at that big pushover.

要知道,迭戈我还没有能冒死救我的朋友呢

You know, Diego, I"ve never hada friend who would risk his life for me.

让我给你弄干净,你这么又脏又臭的回去,你老爸会怎么说?

Let"s get you all cleaned up. What"s your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky? 我来擦干净,嗯,好多了这儿还有点儿

Let me just clean that up.That looks good. A little bit here.

擦干净真漂亮,小家伙他长得越来越象我了

- You clean up nice, little fella.- I think he"s starting to look like me.

因为他长大后会成为猎人你说他会猎杀谁?

If we save him, he"ll be a hunter.And who do you think he"ll hunt?

也许救了他他就不会成猎人

Maybe because we save him,he won"t hunt us.

是啊,也许他会长出毛和长脖然叫你“妈妈”

Yeah, and maybe he"ll grow fur anda long skinny neck and call you Mama. 你怎么回事?没什么,我们走,冻死我了

- What"s your problem?- Nothing. Let"s go. I"m freezing my tail off.

嘿,迭戈,你被冻住了吗?

Diego. You frozen back there?

在半峰山脚下有个埋伏…等着你们

At the bottom of Half Peak,there"s an ambush waiting for you.

你设了圈套!那是我的任务!

- You set us up.- It was my job.

我得把孩子抢到手,可是你把我们带回家当晚餐

- I was to get the baby, but then...- You brought us home for dinner.

行了!你被开除了!真对不起

- That"s it. You"re out of the herd.- I"m sorry.

听着,我能帮你们跟紧了,希德,我们能杀出去!

- Listen, I can help you.- Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.

因为你们只有靠我

Because I"m your only chance.

嘿,瞧谁终于肯露脸了迭戈,我正为你担心呢

- Look who decided to show up.- Diego, I was beginning to worry about you. 用不着担心,再过两分钟你将从…复仇中…得到满足

No need to worry. In about two minutesyou"ll be satisfying your taste for revenge. 没见到毛象就别暴露你们自己我们得出其不意

Don"t give away your positions until yousee the mammoth. He"s the one to surprise. 你想重拳出击对吗,齐克?

You want to maul something, don"t you?

对不起,伙计们他被冻成小雪人了

Sorry, fellas. He got a little frostbite.

好吧,跟我来!我们去找希德,然后离开这儿

OK, follow me. We"ll pick up Sidand get outta here while we can.

这就叫…适者…生存!

Survival of the fittest.

好,我先把你摆平

Fine. I"ll take you down first.

我们曾经是多棒的集体

We were some team, huh?

曾经是?胡说,我们还是一个集体

Were? Come on, we"re still a team.

我就算恨你,也懒得记仇了

You know me -I"m too lazy to hold a grudge.

行了,你能挺过来,你是老虎

Come on, you can lick this. You"re a tiger.

不,谢谢我得保住仅存的那点尊严

No thanks. I gotta save whatever dignity I"ve got left.

你跟我们混在一块了就别管什么尊严了吧,就背我吧

You"re hanging out with us. Dignity"sgot nothing to do w冰河世纪台词ith it. I"ll take that lift. 这将是我最棒的一次迁徙

This is gonna be the best migration ever.

我带你们去我的宝地,我毛里的真菌干死后我会变成棕色

I"ll show you my favorite watering holes.I turn brown when the fungus in my fur dries. 这真有意思我说,这“冰川时代”可真没劲

- Attractive.- This whole lce age thing is getting old.

知道我喜欢什么“全球变暖”

You know what I could go for?Global warming.

做梦去吧我可是说真的

- Keep dreaming.- No, really...

Copyright © 2008-2024 蜗牛素材网 All Rights Reserved
一个致力于分享各种行业知识与经验、学习资源交流平台,知识让你的眼界更宽广!