有关于节日的英语对话阅读

人气:133 ℃/2024-03-17 10:23:06
【导读】 有关于节日的英语对话阅读,下面是小编为你收集整理的,希望对你有帮助!任何传统节日都不是人们喊几句忧心忡忡的口号,做几场精致的彩排便可以改造或拯救的。小编精心收集了有关于节日的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!有关于节日的英语对话1Ann: Teatime.下午茶时间。Jack...

任何传统节日都不是人们喊几句忧心忡忡的口号,做几场精致的彩排便可以改造或拯救的。小编精心收集了有关于节日的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关于节日的英语对话1

Ann: Teatime.

下午茶时间。

Jack: Oh, a cake!

噢,蛋糕!

Ann: Yeah. It's a Christmas cake. I made it myself.

是的。是圣诞节蛋糕。我自己做的。

Jack: But Christmas will be ten days from now.

但10天之后才是圣诞节。

Ann: Well, just for practice. You know, this is the first time I make a Christmas cake. Here.

我只是练习一下。你知道,这是我第一次做圣诞节蛋糕。给。

Jack: Thank you.

谢谢。

Ann: How does the cake taste?

味道怎么样?

Jack: Um... it tasted salty.

呃……它是咸的。

Ann: Oh, no. I put salt in the powder. I thought it’s sugar.

噢,不。我把盐放面粉里了。我还以为是糖呢。

Jack: Never mind.

没关系。

有关于节日的英语对话2

Ann: Hello, may I speak to Richard?

请接Richard。

Richard: Speaking.

我就是。

Ann: Good morning, Richard, this is Ann at Beijing Office. I’m calling to tell you that we'll have the Chinese New Year Holiday next week.

早上好,Richard,我是北京办事处的Ann。我打电话是想告诉你下周是中国新年假期,我们会放假。

Richard: As far as I know, the Lantern Festival marks the end of the celebrations of the Chinese New Year, and it's on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month, right?

据我所知,农历元月15号是元宵节,而元宵节标志着中国新年庆祝活动的结束,对吗?

Ann: Yeah.

是的。

Richard: so will you go back to work after the Lantern Festival?

那你是在元宵节过后才会上班吗?

Ann: No, we'll go back to work on the 8th day of the 1st lunar month, that is Febuary 21st.

不是的,我们会在农历元月8号上班,也就是2月21日。

Richard: I see. Enjoy your holiday and Happy New Year.

我明白了。祝你假期快乐,还有新年快乐!

有关于节日的英语对话3

Jack: What are those balls?

这些小球是什么?

Tracy: Yuanxiao.

元宵。

Jack: Yuanxiao? What's that?

元宵?元宵是什么?

Tracy: It's the special food for the Lantern Festival.

是元宵节的食品。

Jack: I see.

明白了。

Tracy: And it's made with sticky rice flour filled with sweet stuffing.

是用糯米和甜馅做的。

Jack: Oh, that must be delicious.

噢,一定很好吃。

Tracy: Yeah, and Yuanxiao symbolizes family unity, completeness and happiness.

是的,而且元宵还象征着家庭团圆、完整和幸福。

Copyright © 2008-2024 蜗牛素材网 All Rights Reserved
一个致力于分享各种行业知识与经验、学习资源交流平台,知识让你的眼界更宽广!