关于指路问路的英语对话情景带翻译

人气:454 ℃/2022-11-17 01:53:07
【导读】 关于指路问路的英语对话情景带翻译,下面是小编为你收集整理的,希望对你有帮助!出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天小编在这里为大家分享一些关于指路问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!关于指路问路的英语对话篇1Floor Attendant F...

出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天小编在这里为大家分享一些关于指路问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!

关于指路问路的英语对话篇1

Floor Attendant FA: Smiling Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow B: Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. BellowM:Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light This way, please.先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very wellLooking around the room. 非常好环视房间

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: Drawing the curtains aside The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

把窗帘拉开这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

the room key to Mr. Bellow Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生这是您的钥匙。

关于指路问路的英语对话篇2

p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?

劳驾,请问去大剧院怎么走?

p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.

好的,但是有好长一段路要走。

p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?

有去大剧院的公交车吗?

p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.

有,穿过这条马路拐弯处有一个公交车站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它们都去大剧院。

p1: thank you very much.

多谢。

p2: you are welcome.

不客气。

关于指路问路的英语对话篇3

Which Way to Go?

走哪条路?

Ryan: Excuse me please, do you know how to reach St. Peter's Church?

莱安:打扰一下,你知道怎么去圣彼得大教堂吗?

Duke: Oh sure! It's actually a bit far from here. You'll have to get a taxi and go to Ken Street.

德克:知道。离这有点远,你得叫上一辆出租车到肯恩大街。

Ryan: So, it is on Ken Street, right?

莱恩:那它在邓恩大街是吗?

Duke: Yes. Go down to the King's corner, and there you'll see the signboard to the cathedral.

德克:是的,沿着大街一直走,到国王角落,那里你会看到一个指向教堂的标志。

Ryan: Yeah, got it. Thank you.

莱恩:好的,知道了,谢谢!

Duke: Just tell the taxi that you need to get down to the King's corner, Okay?

德克:直接告诉出租车司机说你要到国王角落。

Ryan: Okay. Thank you very much.

莱恩:恩,谢谢!

Duke: Don't mention it!

德克:不客气!

关于指路问路的英语对话篇4

Where's the Photocopy Shop?

复印店在哪?

Emily: Hello, I need to photocopy some forms, can you tell me where I can do that?

艾米丽:嗨,我想复印几张表格,你能告诉我复印店在哪吗?

Ann: Hmm… Yes, there's a photocopy shop at Sam's Plaza. Just walk left from the intersection. It is only three minutes away.

安:山姆广场那边有个复印店,从十字路口向左走,就三分钟的路程。

Emily: Thank you so much.

艾米丽:谢谢!

Ann: You're welcome. Have a good day!

安:不客气,祝你好运!

Emily: Same to you...Oh, can I find a good restaurant up there?

艾米丽:还有一件事,那里的路上有好的饭店吗?

Ann: No. For a restaurant you will have to walk straight. You will see the Foodmart on the other side of the street.

安:没有,饭店的话你还得向前走,大街另一边有一个FOODMART。

Emily: Thanks again!

艾米丽:再次感谢!

Ann: My pleasure!

安:不客气!

>>>下一页更多“问路情景英语对话带翻译”

Copyright © 2008-2024 蜗牛素材网 All Rights Reserved
一个致力于分享各种行业知识与经验、学习资源交流平台,知识让你的眼界更宽广!