英语实用电话大全

人气:270 ℃/2024-05-20 18:35:24
【导读】 英语实用电话大全,下面是小编为你收集整理的,希望对你有帮助!自己不会说英语时的应急电话用语:不擅长说英语的人接到英语电话时,千万不要手足无措,可用下述几种方式沉着应答。接下来,小编给大家准备了,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。1 请稍待片刻。Just a moment, ...

自己不会说英语时的应急电话用语:不擅长说英语的人接到英语电话时,千万不要手足无措,可用下述几种方式沉着应答。接下来,小编给大家准备了,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

1 请稍待片刻。

Just a moment, please.

2 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。

Hold the line, please. I’ll get an English speaker.

3 请等一下。我找个人来听。

Hold on, please. I’ll get someone to the phone.

4 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名及电话号码?

I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well. I’ll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?

第二部分、接电话的开场白: 拿起话筒的时候,可先用"Hello." "Good morning." "Good afternoon. "等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉。

1 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?

Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?

2 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?

Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?

3 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。

Pioneer Electronics1. This is Mary Wu speaking.

4 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。

Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming2 Wang speaking.

5 喂。这里是王公馆。

Hello. This is the Wang residence3.

6 午安。我是王大明。

Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.

7 我是杨文凯,请讲。

Wenkai Yang. Speaking.

第三部分、问对方要找谁: 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。

1 请问找哪位?

Who do you want to talk [speak] to?

2 您找哪位?

Who would you like to speak with?

3 请问受话人的尊姓大名?

The name of the person you are calling, please?

4 你要打给哪位?

Who are you calling?

第四部分、请教对方的大名:在接听老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。

1 请问是哪位?

Who’s calling, please?

2 请问您哪位?

Who’s speaking, please?

3 请教大名好吗?

May I have your name, please?

4 请问大名好吗?

May I ask your name?

5 请教您的大名。

Your name, please.

6 请问您是哪位?

May I ask who’s calling, please?

7 请问您是谁?

Who is this, please?

8 请问是谁?

Who is that calling?

9 请告诉我您是哪位?

Who should I say is calling?

10 您是哪一位?

Whom am I speaking to?

11 要我通报您是哪位吗?

Could I tell him who’s calling?

12 请问您是何人?

Who’s that speaking, please?

13 请问是哪位打来的?

Who’s this calling, please?

第五部分、不明了对方所言时:听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。

1 能说得明确一点吗?

Could you put that in more specific terms?

2 我无法确定你的意思。

I’m not sure what you mean.

3 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。

I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you.

4 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。

You’re talking too fast. I can’t keep up.

5 请你再多解释一下好吗?

Will you explain a little bit more?

6 你能说得简单一点吗?

Could you put that more simply?

7 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?

I’m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please?

8 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?

Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?

9 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?

Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?

第六部分、各种附和、质疑、同意、否定的用语:通话当中需借助各种或表附和,或表惊讶,或表欣喜,或表婉惜,或表疑问,或表否定的短语,以利谈话的顺利推展。

1、表惊讶

1 真的呀? Really?

2 什么? What?

3 别开玩笑! You’re kidding!

2、表欣喜

1 好极了! Great!

2 太棒了! Fantastic!

3 棒极了! Terrific4!

4 哇! Wow!

3、表婉惜

1 真糟糕。 That’s too bad.

2 真可惜! What a shame!

3 听到这样我很难过。 I’m sorry to hear that.

4 喔,原来如此。 Oh, I see.

5、表同意

1 没错。 Right.

2 正是。 Exactly.

3 是的,一点也没错。 I’ll say.

4 你说得对极了。 You can say that again.

5 好的。 OK.

6、表不同意

1 我可不以为然。 I don’t think so.

2 不成! No way!

3 不! No.

4 喔,得了吧! Oh, come on!

5 事实上不然。 Not really.

第七部分、通话将毕时的结尾语:通话接近尾声,经常要来上几句客套话,以作为道别的前奏曲。请灵活应用下列各句,免得该收场时却不知如何下手。

1 谢谢你来电。

Thank you for calling.

2 感谢你打给我。

It was kind of you to call me.

3 很高兴跟你谈话。

Nice talking to you.

4 让我们尽快聚聚。

Let’s get together soon.

5 我该挂电话了。

I’d better get off the phone.

6 请随时再打电话给我。

Call me again any time.

7 有空请再打电话来。

Call again when you’ve got time.

8 请代我问候珍妮。

My best wishes to Jane.

9 请一定要再来电话喔。

Please do call again.

10 我随时高兴接到你的电话。

I’m always glad to hear from you.

11 想聊的时候请随时来电。

Call again anytime you feel like talking.

12 谢谢你回我电话,再见。

Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.

13 让我们保持联络,再见。

Let’s keep in touch, good-bye.

14 那么下周二见。

See you next Tuesday, then.

扩展:模拟老美商务谈判

Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.

Smith: I'll give you mine too.

Kim: How was your flight?

Smith: Not bad, but I'm little tired.

Kim: Here's your schedule. After this meeting, we will visit the factory and have another meeting with the production manager. And you"ll be having dinner with our director.

Smith: Could you arrange a meeting with your boss?

Kim: Of course, I've arranged it at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

Smith: Well, shall we get down to business?

Kim: Sure, did you receive the sample we sent last week?

Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation1 of it. If the price is acceptable2 we would like to order now.

Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.

Smith: What's your best price for that item?

Kim: The unit price is $12.50.

Smith: I think the price is a little high, can't you reduce it?

Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10, 000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.

Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial3 order of 10, 000 units.

Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.

Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31?

Kim: Of course.

第一部分、参考翻译

金: 欢迎到我们公司来。我叫金哲夫,负责出口部。这是我的名片。

史密斯:这是我的名片。

金: 你的航行顺利吗?

史密斯:还行,不过我有点累。

金: 这是你的日程安排。开完会后,我们去参观工厂,再跟生产部经理开个会。晚上你将和我们主任共进晚餐。

史密斯:你能安排我跟你们老板开个会吗?

金: 当然可以,我会安排在明天早上10点钟。

史密斯:那我们开始谈正事吧。

金: 行,你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?

史密斯:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。

金: 听到这个我真高兴。

史密斯:这种货你们最低价是多少?

金: 单价是12.50美元。

史密斯:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?

金: 恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。

史密斯:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。

金: 太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。

史密斯:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?

金: 当然行。

第二部分、疯狂注释

1. in charge of: manager 负责

☆ I'm in charge of this section.

我负责这个部门。我是这个部门的经理。

2. export department: a division4 in a company where they send products to another country for sale 出口部

☆ Peter works5 in the export department.

彼得在出口部工作。

3. flight: a trip in an aircraft 航行;航班

☆ His flight left at noon.

他的航班中午走。

4. schedule: a list of planned activities 日程表

☆ Peter has a busy schedule today.

彼得今天一天都很忙。

5. production manager: someone who is in charge of producing products 生产部经理

☆ Peter is the production manager.

彼得是生产部经理。

6. director: one who directs; manager, supervisor6 负责人;主管

☆ Steve is the director of sales.

斯蒂夫是销售部主管。

7. boss: a person who hires people or directs them 老板

☆ She told her boss she would be late today.

她告诉她老板,她今天会晚点来。

8. get down to: to start something 开始

☆ Let's get down to work.

让我们开始工作吧。

Copyright © 2008-2024 蜗牛素材网 All Rights Reserved
一个致力于分享各种行业知识与经验、学习资源交流平台,知识让你的眼界更宽广!