关于医院的英语口语对话

人气:406 ℃/2023-09-19 14:26:41
【导读】 关于医院的英语口语对话,下面是小编为你收集整理的,希望对你有帮助!朋友生病了,去医院探望朋友,朋友病得比较厉害,心理负担重,如何用英语鼓励她呢?那你知道关于医院的英语对话有哪些吗?下面是小编收集整理的一些关于医院的英语口语对话,大家一起来看看吧!(篇一)关于医院的英...

朋友生病了,去医院探望朋友,朋友病得比较厉害,心理负担重,如何用英语鼓励她呢?那你知道关于医院的英语对话有哪些吗?下面是小编收集整理的一些关于医院的英语口语对话,大家一起来看看吧!

(篇一)关于医院的英语口语对话

thank you for coming to see me.

安,谢谢你来看我。

say that, we are good friends.

别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。

got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.

咳,咳….我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。

say this, you will be better off.

别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。

so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.

希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。

Ann:No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?

没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?

pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.

粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。

many tablets should you take each day?

你一天得吃几片啊?

Lily:20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.

每天20片,而且很苦。

medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.

良药苦口利于病嘛。

(篇二)关于医院的英语口语对话

Steven: Where shall I register, please?

史蒂文:请问在哪儿挂号?

Nurse: Here. Do you have a registration card?

护士:这里,你有挂号卡吗?

Steven: Yes. Here you are.

史蒂文:有,给你。

Nurse: Please register your information here and pay for rt. And I’ll make a medical record for you.

护士:请在这儿注册信息并交费,我要给你写一份病历。

Steven: OK. How much do I need to pay for the registration?

史蒂文:好的,我需要付多少钱挂号费?

Nurse: Please pay ten yuan for the registration.

护士:请交1O元钱挂号费。

Steven: Here is my money.

史蒂文:给你钱。

Nurse: This is your registration card. Please don’t lose it and bring it whenever you come.

护士:这是你的挂号卡。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。

Steven: Yes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the consulting room?

史蒂文:好的,我会带的。请问到诊疗室如何走?

Nurse: Go down this way until you come to the drugstore. Make a left tum and it’s just there.

护士:沿这条路走到药房,再向左拐就到了。

(篇三)关于医院的英语口语对话

Doctor: Good morning. What’s the matter with you?

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?

Steven: Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

史蒂文:早上好,医生。我头疼得厉害。

Doctor: All right, young man Tell me how it got started.

医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事?

Steven: Yesterday I had a runny nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I’ve got a temperature. I feel terrible.

史蒂文:昨天我老流鼻,现在有点鼻塞。我喉咙很痛,恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

Doctor: Don’t worry, young man. Lat me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say"ah" .

医生:小伙子,别担心,让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙,张开嘴说“啊”。

Steven: Ah.

史蒂文:啊。

Doctor: Your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is heavily coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

医生:你的喉咙发炎了,舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Steven: What am I supposed to do then?

史蒂文:那我该怎么做呢?

Doctor: A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I’ll write you a pre锝擄絻锝掞綁锝愶綌ion.

医生:你需要好好休息,多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:谢谢。

Copyright © 2008-2024 蜗牛素材网 All Rights Reserved
一个致力于分享各种行业知识与经验、学习资源交流平台,知识让你的眼界更宽广!