关于酒店详细情况介绍的英语情景对话

人气:241 ℃/2021-11-04 04:26:33
【导读】 关于酒店详细情况介绍的英语情景对话,下面是小编为你收集整理的,希望对你有帮助!酒店英语情景对话:关于酒店详细情况介绍酒店详细情况介绍前往酒店乘车路线O:Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?G:Yes...

酒店英语情景对话:关于酒店详细情况介绍

酒店详细情况介绍前往酒店乘车路线

O:

Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?

早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?

是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?

O:

Where will you be coming from,sir?

你从哪儿来的,先生?

G:

From the railway station.

从火车站来的

O:

It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.

大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。

G:

Good,thank you.

好的,谢谢你。

O:

You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.

欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。

酒店详细情景介绍

R:

Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。

R:

Yes,madam.How can i help you?

是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?

G:

The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

R:

Only fifteen minutes drive.

只需要15分钟。

G:

Do you have a conference room?

你会议室吗?

R:

We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。

G:

So you must have a business center.

所以,是有商务中心的。

R:

Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。

G:

What do you charge for double and single rooms?

你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

R:

Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元

G:

That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。

R:

Do you need any further information,madam?

夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?

G:

Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?

R:

Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。

G:

Thank you for all information.

谢谢您的所有信息。

R:

Thank you for calling the Changhong.

感谢您致电长虹.

Copyright © 2008-2024 蜗牛素材网 All Rights Reserved
一个致力于分享各种行业知识与经验、学习资源交流平台,知识让你的眼界更宽广!